This issue includes:
Market Focus ASIA
- NEW DAWN IN BUSINESS AVIATION
Sanjay Rampal explores how China’s economic powerhouse is a hotbed of activity with the rest of Asia playing catch up in the business aviation game.
- CHINA: AN ECONOMIC POWERHOUSE? A MANUFACTURING WONDERLAND
Ciel Jolley looks at how dramatically business aircraft deliveries have grown in China in the last decade, fuelled by a strong economy, improving infrastructure and more favourable regulations. Can supply match the strong demand?
- Steve Taylor, President of Boeing Business Jets, is a second-generation pilot who was destined for a career in aviation. FlyCorporate’s Cameron Heffernan sat down with him to discuss why Boeing’s aircraft are so well suited to the Chinese market.
- TRENDS IN COMPLETIONS
New technologies are now appearing in the interiors and completions arena, significantly improving the utility of business aircraft and bringing new levels of comfort and passenger facilities, as Rod Simpson reports.
- AIRCRAFT FINANCE - THE NEW WORLD LENDING ORDER
The days of superheated corporate jet deals and easy credit are long gone in this frigid era of austere lending. Have the banks learned their lessons well enough to push through a recovery? Sanjay Rampal investigates.
- WHEN OUTSOURCING MAKES SENCE
Aircraft management companies offer a turnkey solution for looking after your aircraft. But deciding when these services are right for your business depends on a number of key factors, as Wendy Wilson reports.
- LONG-RANGE BUSINESS JETS IN DEMAND
The OEMs have been busy despite a tough economy, with nearly 250 new, large-jet deliveries each year from 2009 to 2011. Rod Simpson explores how increasing globalisation has been a boon to the long-range aircraft trade.
- BIZAPPS: Tools for business aviation
- LANDINGS: Hong Kong